Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Big Debut

Over the weekend we were out running errands with Georgia and her newest accessory. While at a reputable cell phone store shopping for a new phone for me Daren and I were working on our Spica casted hand off.

During the hand off I say "She just got this cast yesterday and we are still figuring out how to work it."

The lady behind the counter says "Oh no, what happened."

Without hesitation Daren says "Mom dropped her."

The gasp from behind the counter was audible and I could not get the words "No I didn't!" out fast enough. Then everyone in the store laughed.

Point- Daren.

2 comments:

  1. HAAA! that's awesome. your turn next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!! Way to be so good about the whole thing.
    I agree with Julie - your point next.

    ReplyDelete